YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, August 28, 2006

WALLENDAS # 2


This is the Wallenda Roman Ladder Act, I seem to remember an earlier version of this act with much longer ladders & more people. I can't identify, the girls, but the two guys are, Leon Fort on top, & Norbert Kriesch on the bottom,(how did that ever happen).CORRECTED: I now know that this is an end ring act in a display of Roman Ladders, the big act is in the center ring. The girls here on the left are Terry on top, & Claire on the bottom, the right are Joanie on top, & Bertha on the bottom.

1 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Thanks to Bertha for her email with a complete list of the people in this series!!!!

8/28/2006 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home