YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

OKTOBERFEST AT SHOWFOLKS OF SARASOTA


It was another great dinner at Showfolks last night, of course the food tastes even better when you're in good company, Penny, Trudy, Joanne & I sat with John & Mary Ruth Herriott, Roy & Cindy (Herriott) Wells, & Dale Longmire.

Here is a photo that Penny sent overnight, I'll have to let John H. fill in the details.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad we did not have many people.

10/08/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Mike Naughton said...

$2.00 on John Herriott to win.

10/09/2006 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that John H driving the hackney? I thought it was when it was first posted. This was my favorite event at the horse shows.

10/10/2006 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home