YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, December 11, 2006

CIRCUS DISPLAY: BRANDON FLORIDA PUBLIC LIBRARY

These are some pics Trudy took with her cell phone through glass giving a little hint of the Circus Exhibit on display at the Brandon Library through December. The acts in the exhibit are Theresa Morales, The Eriksons, the Wilson Family, & Ben Williams w Anna May, & posters from various Circuses past & present, & costumes.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it is clear to me why at the court house the deputy always ask me if the cell phone takes pictures!!! Trudy seem to be having a ball with hers. And all this time I thought it was a man thing playing with new toys and gadgets.

12/11/2006 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home