YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, January 01, 2007

TAMPA FLORIDA SHOWMAN'S ASSOC. NEW YEARS EVE PARTIES #1

I'm a little late with this, but you know how it is when you party all night on New Year's Eve,(LOL--LOL--LOL). I wish you all, "A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS, & PROSPERITY"!!!!


Eddie zacchini was a member of this Club, and also a Booking Agent, so it was only natural for him to produce these great annual New Years Eve Extravaganzas. This is just a sample of some of the top quality entertainment appearing there.


EDDIE ZACCHINI




PETER VAN BRECK
I wonder if Bennie Goodman ever tried this. If you remember Bennie Goodman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You're Old!!!!

UNUS
What more can I say!!!!

THE THERON DOLLIES
These girls became a huge sensation in Europe with their own act.

THE THERON TROUPE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Therons are world famouse and have worked the most famouse night clubs, theaters and circuses.
By the way I most certainly remember the great Benny Goodman....there is no one like him today....I have and enjoy all his CDs.

1/01/2007 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home