YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A GREAT STAR, A GREAT LADY, IS GONE

News came via Buckles Web Log, that Trudy Luvas passed away in her sleep earlier today, at the age of 92.

Our hearts go out to the family, & friends she left behind, a loss felt by many more than you will ever know!


When Trudy Luvas started her career in the Circus, I'm quite sure her expectations for the future were very high, little did she know then, the far reaching impact she would have on this business.


THE LUVAS DUO
Trudy & her son Peter.

THE LUVAS SISTERS
Trudy & Struppi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words about my grandmother. She was an amazing woman. I have a photo I would like to share but I don't have your correct e-mail, it keeps coming back.

2/01/2007 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TAVANA...
SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR GRANDMOTHER...SHE WAS A GOOD LADY.AND GREAT...

2/02/2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home