YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FROM JOANNE'S "DICK TRACY" WRIST RADIO, TELEPHONE, CAMERA

I here thousands of voices saying, "who is Dick Tracy?", I think he invented the cell phone or something like it, & his friend B.O. Plenty invented deoderant soap.

These telephone pics seem to get a little grainy when you blow them up

This is Joey Frisco in Fargo, N.D. with the three C & B elephants he has on Cindy Migley's Show, Joanne told me their names but wouldn't you know it, the only one I remember is Viola.



This is how I knew it was Viola, it said so in the voice memo for this pic, of course I couldn't understand the young ladies name so, somebody help me, please. Man it's terrible to get old, can't hear, can't see, can't remember!!!!
This one is in Detroit Lakes, MN, looks like maybe Spring has Sprung, Joey & Nati are both in tee shirts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Cline said...

These are Viola, Libby, and Neena. They have been the Kelly-Miller herd for the last many years. Neena, many might remember, got her start on the Big John Strong show. When seen here at Struppi's date in Columbia, S.C. they were traveling in the fully painted Kelly-Miller truck.

3/29/2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home