YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

IN MEMORY OF TOMMY SHEEHAN

There's another name I haven't heard in years, Our sympathy to his family.

Received the following message from Patti Cook, I'm sure a lot of you remember Tommy, if anyone has the poem Patti speaks of, send it to us at,,,,,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,,,,,maybe Alan is looking in, I'm sure he would have a copy.



Bill,
We have lost a dear friend from the business, and I thought maybe you could help me find a poem that his family wants to put on his masscard. The friend is Tommy Sheehan. He has been a wonderful friend to me and has helped and taught me so much over the years.The poem is called the Balloon Peddlers Prayer. I have looked online for it and can't seem to find it. It appeared on Alan Hill's fathers masscard when he died. If you know this poem or could find it, I'd really appreciate it.I don't know if you knew Tommy or not, but he was an incredible guy. I loved him and will miss him very much.
Thanks Bill,
Talk to you soon
Patti Cook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home