YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

PRODUCERS JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY ACTS WANT SO MUCH MONEY.

You want how much???????? but this is just a 3 day date!!!!!!!!!


Received this email from Joanne today,

Good Morning, Today is circus day in Edmonton. And we will be in it. We got in last night at 7:00. Truck is in building and all is good. For the record; it was 3436 miles--$1200.00 in fuel and 8 days to make it. "Ya gotta love it" Gotta go unload props. Joanne

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is for Joanne.
I was a volunteer at the circus this year (edmonton), and i need to know of you are the girl that did the acts with the elephants. The reason i am asking is because i am the one who recorded it for you.
And if you are not the one with the elephants can you please give me her email.

Thank you

3/12/2007 2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry me again.
can you also give me her name?

Thank you

3/12/2007 2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep on forgetting... I wrote the last 2. My email is dan_o4@hotmail.com

and can you lable it Circus 2007(joanne)

3/12/2007 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home