YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

JOANNE'S ON THE PHONE:

Joanne is calling, from The Hamid Circus, in Wichita, Kansas!


BRIAN FRANZEN'S ELEPHANTS




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's working Brians Elephants becasue isn't he with his cats on Struppi hanneford's show. And where are Jorge and LouAnn barreda???

4/15/2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I don't know who is with Struppi, or where Jorge & LouAnn are, but Brian's cats are with him in Wichita.

4/15/2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger Bob Cline said...

Jorge and LouAnn are on the Hamid show's Southern leg through the Carolinas and such again this year. Sorry to say, I missed them.

4/16/2007 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, who is doing cats there?

4/16/2007 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BILL -- THIS IS OFF THE SUBJECT BUT I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ENJOYED YOUR STORY ON WHEELS!

4/17/2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Bob Cline said...

I'll ask around but I haven't seen the show this year. Just an email from a friend telling me that Jorge and LouAnn were back on the Southern tour.
Bob

PS: Henry Edgar: Lewis and Clark Circus does indeed travel into North Carolina and Virginia this year but I do not have the route.

4/17/2007 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, would you please ask Joanne (or perhaps you know) if she will be appearing on Cindy Migley's date in Hibbing, MN the first week in May? i would live to see her dog act. Also could she maybe give some insight as to what one may expect from Cindy's show?

4/17/2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

dan h,
Yes Joanne will be in Hibbing, she is doing the "Pandamonium" act,(Panda-Poodles) on Cindy's show. Some of the acts that have been there so far, Shane Hanson, Joey Frisco Jr.,(with Carson-Barnes Elephants), Fletcher Runyon,(Tight Wire), Flying Maltese, & Martine Espana, I understand Shane Johnson will be in Hibbing with Cats.

4/20/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Mistake in my last comment, Shane Hanson is not on that show.

4/20/2007 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home