YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BEFORE & AFTER: MOON BROS. #1

PHOTO ENHANCING:
I enjoy piddling around with my photo enhancing programs, I would like to have "Photo Shop", but $500 is too rich for my blood. I have a program that came with my Canon scanner that serves me quite well for now.

This first snapshot may have been printed from a dirty negative. or copied from a snapshot that was dirty, at any rate all I did here was to remove some dirty spots from the sky. I try not to mess with the integrity of the content.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill' You are realy a Pro when it come to anhancing the photos, not mentioning the way you put it all together. Thanks for your dedication that make us all enjoying your blog so much better.

5/23/2007 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home