YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

CIRCUS AMERICA: CLOWN WALK AROUND & AL'S LEMON-ZEEN

CLOWN WALK-AROUND
The walk-Around was a lead in to Fay Alexander's Comedy Car

AL'S LEMON-ZEEN
I wasn't completely happy with the picture of Fay so I threw in a couple.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same car Shane Johnson works now?

5/04/2007 3:07 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Yes Shane has this car now, it is also the original Ernie Wiswell car.

5/04/2007 4:01 AM  
Blogger Mike Naughton said...

Bill,

The Sesame Street costumes were Walt and Millies if I recall.

5/07/2007 6:35 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Yes, Walt made some of the best "heads" I ever saw. I sure wish I could get some news about them, they were good down home people!

5/07/2007 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bill,
Dad talk to them last week. He told me they are get along. he said that he talk to Walt a little. It fun I was thinking them too.

David

5/09/2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Good to Hear That!

5/09/2007 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home