YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CIRCUS AMERICA: ELEPHANTS

CHRISTINI ELEPHANTS
Presented by Oscar, & Marian

JACOBS HOLLYWOOD ELEPHANTS
Presented by Ben DeWayne & Chris

KINGS ELEPHANTS
Presented by Walt & Barbara King

1 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I got a call from Eva reminding me that she & Rex had their Elephant Act there, I told her I felt pretty stupid because I've been trying to figure out who else was in the 5 ring display. It should be obvious since they had the Mixed Act there, they would also have Elephants. The fifth act was a Hawthorn Act.

5/07/2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home