YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, June 11, 2007

CIRQUE PASSION, BOSTON MASS.

This is Cirque Passion, under the new ownership of Sacha & Melinda Pavlata. This engagement is at a benefit for the ALS TDI Foundation, for Lou Gehrigs Disease. If you remember this disease took two of our dear friends, Larry French & Mike Aria.

They are also doing a special 10:30 AM show on Father's Day, Sunday, June 17th as a Fund Raiser to benefit the Waltham, MA. YMCA Reach Out Program.


This is Melinda & Sacha, with Joe from the YMCA.


Vincent Valla


Vlastek Valla doing the rigging.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly Miller will be in Olney,Md tomorrow and the next day. If you talk to Tracy, tell her. She came to see the show last time we played there. I want to see the new baby!

tavana

6/12/2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Hi Tavana,
I relayed the message, she'll probably be over.

6/12/2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Mike Naughton said...

Tavana and Danny,
When you get a moment please call me 518.928.5998 or email me at ydcircus@aol.com.
I want to get your route for New York so I can stop by. Regards to Miss Laura and Mr. Royal.
Mike Naughton

6/13/2007 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Great site ! I know Vlastek Valla. I have not seen him in years. I lived in upstate NY and would see him every year when they came around.
I live in TX now. Give him my best, please.

6/17/2007 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home