YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"EL COYOTE" AND THE BLACK CANYON GANG,,,,,,,,ALIAS "GULPIN' GARY THOMAS" & THE HAWTHORN GANG

REAL DESRERADOS THIS BUNCH!!!!
In the front row is Jailhouse Jennie, & Six Gun Ashley; 2nd row is Train Robbin' Trudy, Stone Cold Steve, & Jungle Jane; 3rd row Smokin' Joe, Back Shootin' Bill, & Gulpin' Gary.

Judgin' from the deerection all them guns is a pointin', I do believe thar's a coup in the works, maybe the gang is lookin to collect some reeeward money!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

"Back shootin Bill " ?? GOOD GRIEF!

6/27/2007 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!
Wish I could have joined you,
I too could shoot without looking..
LOL

6/28/2007 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a while back
I'll bet their nicknames have changed over the years ! LOL

6/28/2007 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home