YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

HIGH ACT FOUND: THE STARDUSTERS

I really wanted to include this act in my original post about "High Acts", but couldn't find a picture anywhere. "All things come to he who waits"!

THE STARDUSTERS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike & Hope Kent-- "The Stardusters"-- what nice people--the two of them could take that rigging down faster than a blink of the eye!! Mike passed away a couple years ago, but I still correspond with Hope once or twice a year-- she lives in Baldwin Park, Calif. For years, they would go out in the summer-- play Parks and Fairs, etc. then spend the winters in California-- what a life-- and, again what great people

9/03/2007 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home