YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ALLAN HILL SERVICES

I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM JENNY WALLENDA WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION REGARDING SERVICES FOR ALLAN HILL:

VIEWING WILL BE MONDAY, THE 17th, BETWEEN 5:00 & 8:00 PM AT TOALE FUNERAL HOME.

SERVICES WEDNESDAY,THE19th AT 9:30AM, AT ST MARTHA'S CHURCH FOLLOWED BY GRAVESIDE SERVICES AT THE CEMETERY.

THERE WILL BE A "CELEBRATION OF LIFE" AT SHOWFOLKS AT 12:00 NOON.

It might be a good idea for those planning to be at the club after the service to let Jenny know, they are concerned about how many people to prepare for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allan,

Was one of the best business partners I ever had. I have worked with Tiny Tim, in the begining, to co-producing the last concert of all the original Temptation's on December 1991 with Allan. My heat goes out to his daughter who he always talked about. He was a stand up guy where a his handshake meant everything! God Bless You Allan!

Wallace R Devlin Jr.
wallacerdevlin@aol.com

9/12/2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home