YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, October 22, 2007

FOR FATIMA & MUHLAY: GET OUT THE POPCORN IT'S MOVIE TIME

THIS IS PRETTY MUCH EXPERIMENTAL AS I STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN ABOUT USING THIS PROGRAM.
I HOPE IT BRINGS BACK SOME MEMORIES!!!!



These clips are from an 8mm movie camera, transferred to a video, it was given to me years ago by my good friend the late Pedro Morales Jr. As I go along I will return to it for many more scenes from that show.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!! Glad you finaly got your movies on here!! Mr Lee.....

10/22/2007 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! ---- that's great.
Your doing very good for being a first of May in that field. Keep it going. You can give Pat C. some competition. I knew you could do it. Some more good old Memories to add for your Blog. readers.
Thanks Bill---Trudy too!!

10/22/2007 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You did it! I can imagine your sense of accomplihment, before long it will be very routine. Looking forward to more.

JerryBeeman

10/23/2007 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job! Keep it up!
Dick Dykes

10/23/2007 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUPER..GOOD...JOD...
CONGRAT....LOOKING...FOR...MORE....
THANK...YOU....

10/23/2007 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could not get anything up....it
did state "This vedio not available right now...try later"..LOL
yes, we were sooooo disappointed..
we will keep trying...and thank you for all the work you put in...

10/23/2007 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now we got the clip started, we have a problem with our computer....it stops and starts. Anyhow, it's just wonderful to be able to see and yes, it sure brings back some great memories....thanks again!

10/24/2007 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home