YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

SNAPSHOTS FROM BERTHA #2: THE ZOPPE ZAVATTA TROUPE

Left to right,(back row), Secondo,(their Father), Joe, & Enrico;(middle row), Yolonda, & Germania; (seated), Francesco,(Kiko).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,
Joe and Yolonda. Great people from my "early days", although I didn't know them when they were this young. Thank you for the picture, and the memories.
Wade Burck

1/31/2008 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice memories.
and wonderfull
people.
so good looking Jeo.
enrico did a great realy great, head spin.
germana was a real sweet girl,
was my girl friend,
but best of all was the MaMa,
wath a great cook.!!!!!
she allways buy in big quantities,
I learn that from her.
Mireille.

2/02/2008 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all that see this
i am the youngest son of germana zoppe and am trying to find some of her family.my mother passed in 1999 and i would really like to know more about her past.any help would be greatly appriciated.my e-mail is raykelly117@comcast.net.
thanks

2/09/2009 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home