YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

THE LORD OF THE RING: GUNTHER,,,,GEBEL,,,,WILLIAMS

NEED I SAY MORE


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy,
100% agreement on that. Have Trudy make extra popcorn. I just let everybody on Buckles blog know that you were running Lord of The Ring movie's. Should be a crowd. I suspect Alex Lacey will be one of the first.
Wade Burck

2/25/2008 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy,
Stop the projector!!!! Goebel? Who wrote the film board? I can deal with that indignity. He shouldn't have to. Gebel
Wade Burck

2/25/2008 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy,
Sweet. Is this a bootlegger? Do you have one for sale on ebay? Let me know. Alex want's to know if you have any sparkling water, and he want's to know if we can watch it again.
Hey Trudy, can I push the couch and table out of the way. I want to show Alex and Adam and the rest of the guy's how he did the leapfrog.
Wade Burck

2/25/2008 1:20 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I'm working on correction, Cecil B. I am not!!!!

2/25/2008 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot get vidios too well on my puter....but loved the little I did see....
he was the greatest!
Very doubtful if there will ever be another like him...too bad we did not clone hime??? LOL
fatima

2/25/2008 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fatima,
Shoot. Lord know's I tried.
Wade Burck

2/25/2008 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW....YOU....SEE....THE....BEST...
OF...THE...BEST...MR...LEE...

THIS....IS....THE...BEST...AND...U...KNOW....IT.....

AND...THAT....
I...AM....SURE...OF...IT...
AND...SO...MANY...OTHER...PERFORMER'S........

2/25/2008 5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell are you talkin' about? Mr. Lee .

2/25/2008 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR....WADE....BURCK
..IN....MY....OPINION....
YOU...ARE...
THE...BEST..VERY...BEST...AFTER....
THE...LORD...OF....THE...JUNGLE...

2/25/2008 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee,
What's not to understand? She makes perfect sense to me.
My best,
Wade Burck

P. S. Billy, I just noticed Buckles didn't put up that window card like I asked. I guess that's why the crowd I expected didn't show. Sorry.

2/27/2008 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a dathe on this?

12/10/2008 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home