YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, March 17, 2008

IN MEMORY OF: DORIS FONNER

I received the following email from Tavana during the night.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Danny's mom, Doris Fonner, died today at the age of 80 after a brief illness. She used to assist him in his hand balancing and rola bola acts.

Thank you,

Tavana
*************************************************************************************
Our deepest sympathy to Danny.
Bill & Trudy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to know Danny and his Mom. Please convey my sympathies as well.

3/18/2008 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell Danny that I send my condolences. Dick Dykes, Dykes Bros.

3/19/2008 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and words. I can't believe we have lost Joe Sherman, Lucky Larabee and Tommy Baker,too. This has been a very sad and difficult week.

Tavana

3/22/2008 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home