YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'M BAAACK!!!!

Just want to say Thank You to everyone for your concern. I went in the hospital with a stomach problem which they took care of pretty quick. While I was there they went ahead & looked into my lung problems a little closer. They did a Cat-Scan and found the abscess that put me in the hospital the last time has dissolved, & they found no sign of pneumonia, or tumors, only a recurring infection that will plague me, and keep me on anti-biotics the rest of my life.

"I TRY VERY HARD TO NOT PREACH TO PEOPLE ON THIS SUBJECT,,,,BUT BELIEVE ME,,,,MY LIFE IS A 24/7 NIGHTMARE OF GASPING FOR THAT NEXT BREATH,,,,I WOULDN'T LISTEN,,,,BE SMARTER THAN I WAS" IF YOU SMOKE,,,,"STOP",,,,"IT MAY NOT BE TOO LATE",,,,END OF SERMON!!!!
24HOUR MAN

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOURRRRRRRRR...BACK....
GODD....JOBBBBBBB.....

5/01/2008 8:34 PM  
Blogger Circus Photos said...

Welcome back!!!

5/01/2008 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Hope your mini-sermon helps a few.

5/01/2008 9:14 PM  
Blogger DanTheBooker said...

Welcome back Bill..... you've been missed......

5/02/2008 12:40 AM  
Blogger henry edgar said...

Glad you're back, bill. your "mini-sermon" is much more effective than the hard sell ones. i have a breathing problem also, mine is due to a combination of a heart valve that needs to be replaced, lots of extra weight (and i was once very skinny) and my body retains a lot of fluid. i never smoked, and i'm really glad i didn't. do whatever your doctor says. we miss you even when you're gone a day or so. be careful and i hope you get better.

5/02/2008 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The saying "To Know You Is To Love YOU" is so true where you are concerned.....
Very thankful you are back....
fatima, Moulay and Mina

5/02/2008 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill!

Welcome back!!!!

Bill Galloway,Rochester,NY

5/02/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger BOBBY'S LITL BRO. said...

WELCOME BACK BILL. THANKS FOR THE SERMON. THOSE OF YOU THAT JUST CAN'T LISTIN UP!!!!!!!! CASEY

5/02/2008 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to bhear from you. Ho-pe you and Trudy can make the Hispanic Showfolks social. Buckles and Co. are coming down plus< I hope our other Jackpotters. No news about Annie. No obit. etc. Wish we knew. I did quit smoking after some 60 yrs. and wasn't that bade. I used those "commit" lozenges, but you have to want to, and I finally realized it was time. Saves me an awful lot of twenty dollar bills. Amazing. Take care you are sure the good guys. But especially that you are out of the hosp. Thank God.

5/02/2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Bill , have you ever considered playing bagpipes as a medicinal therapy ??? And Trudy would love it around the house , I'll bet ! FACT !

5/02/2008 7:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Lavender said...

Glad you're feeling better. Missed you.

5/03/2008 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back home. I love you. Steven.

5/03/2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very happy,it was t anything worst,
o.k.it s not easy to live,but you are still alive,to carry on with
your fantastic collection of the old days.Wish you all the best,with
everything,hope I will meet you one
day,you never know,regards,Catharina Gasser

5/03/2008 9:02 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Thank You catherina, I have had what in English is COPD,(Chronic Obstructive Pulminary Desease),(asthama, bronchitis, & emphysema I believe in German it is named COLD, I have had it for 20 years, and it comes from smoking for 45 years. I have only myself to blame.

5/03/2008 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home