YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE

A belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" greeting to Charlie Smith, who celebrated at Showfolks Club's, 4th of July BBQ last night.


I always get a kick when I see someone wish "A Happy Belated Birthday", I want to tell them it's the greeting that is late, not the birthday!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday CHARLIE SMITH from all the Forepaugh-Lubin Tent Members. You are the GREATEST.

7/07/2008 2:12 PM  
Blogger Wade G. Burck said...

A good man Charlie Smith. I hope he had a great day.
Wade Burck

7/08/2008 1:40 PM  
Blogger BOBBY'S LITL BRO. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARILE. IT' BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH YOU THANKS BILL FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO SAY HELLO TO OLD FRIENDS. CASEY

7/09/2008 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

?????....IS....CHARLIE....IN......
THE....NET,,,,,,??????

7/10/2008 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home