YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, December 08, 2008

SPORTS UPDATE:TRISTON ELI NEIL STRONG

TRISTON
Triston plays Quarterback, & also on "special teams", like kick off returns below.

Find more videos like this on CircuSpace


If you haven't checked out "CIRCUSPACE", you're missing out, everybody is there,,,,but you!!!! http://www.circuspace.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill!
Well there is a college football scholarship in the making.
Bill Galloway,Rochester,NY

12/09/2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger Othmar Vohringer said...

Hi Bill. Great blog you have here. I spent an hour walking down memory lane. I am Othmar Vohringer and retired from animal training in 2001 after I came back from China with the Hawthron tiger group, after 30+ plus years in the business. I just missed you and Trudy when you came back from Krone. But Susan Lacey always kept me updated what was happening in Richmond, Illinois.

Before I cam to America to work for John Cuneo I was with Mary Chipperfield in England, talk about a real lady. Before that I was in Germany where I started with Carl Althoff and when he passed away I went on tour with his son Corty Althoff showing tigers and elephants. It was with Carl Althoff when I first met Gunther-Gebel Williams, I was still a groom then. Many years later I met Gunther again on his farewell tour in Chicago and re remembered me.

It’s coming all back to me because of your excellent blog. I love what I am doing now but I would lie if I say that I don’t miss the Circus and all my friends I made over the many years. Your blog will keep me in touch with my former life.

Thanks
Othmar Vohringer

12/11/2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Sometimes I get a little discouraged because of the lack of comments, then someone comes along and makes it all worthwhile.
THANK YOU OTHMAR

12/12/2008 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home