YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A CELEBRATION OF THE LIFE OF MARIE PETTUS

THIS FROM JODY FULBRIGHT ON CIRCUSPACE.
I just wanted to write a note to all who may have known my grandmother Marie Pettus she passed away on Jan. 16th at 10:30 pm in Sarasota Fl. we will miss her so much . She never gave up her love of circus even after her stroke and living out the rest of her days in a nurseing home in Sarasota. She was a great performer , a great person, and a wonderful grandma. I love you and miss you grandma! Love, Jodie

There will be a celebration of her life this sunday the 25th of Jan. at Showfolks of Sarasota at 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home