YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

BILLER BROS, #6


QUASSAR'S QUIZ???? There are three people on this show who later became Circus Producers. Can you name them?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Naughton said...

Gracie McIntosh, Don Francisco (Frank Mijares, Sr and Mary) and I am going to guess The Hartzells.
I worked for Gracie and Don, so those two I know for sure.

I am going to borrow that line from the program, "FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK"

I could even go so far as to say, "FIRST TIME IN STATEN ISLAND".

2/14/2009 3:37 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

hint:
His name is not in the program, but he is a member of one of the acts.

2/14/2009 4:44 PM  
Blogger Mike Naughton said...

I am going for obvious - Chuck Marine.

There is a prize involved, yes?

2/14/2009 5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one and only Tommy Bentley !

2/14/2009 6:11 PM  
Blogger Mike Naughton said...

Speaking of "First Time in Staten Island", hello Mr. Show Biz himself, LEE STEVENS.

2/14/2009 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pleasure Mike, All the Best with your new tour.

2/14/2009 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home