YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, March 06, 2009

THE LEGACY OF ALBERTO ZOPPE BY SANDRA ZOPPE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL, GRACIOUS MAN, WHAT AN EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMER.
WE WILL MISS HIM GREATLY AND ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM SO WELL.
OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH SANDY AND ALL THE ZOPPE FAMILY.

PAUL & DIANE GUTHEIL

3/06/2009 12:02 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

hello,

I was heart broken to hear about Alberto, whose family circus I had seen in Los Angeles a few years ago. It was the most amazing circus experience of my life.
I just went through a few of my photos from that night and I think I may have a photo of Alberto in there - he looks handsome and dramatic but very tired.
sincerely,
Linda

To see the great photos Linda took of the show, type the link below into your search bar.

http://flickr.com/photos/linlin/sets/72157604830051320/

3/06/2009 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home