YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

~BY REQUEST, FOR JIM A.: A BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET OF MIXED FLOWERS FOR TODAY'S LOVELY LADY~










PHOTOS COURTESY OF PENNY,,,,POLACK BROS. CIRCUS 1961.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Jim A. said...

Thanks Bill, Just as I remembered. Now I'll go back a look at photos of the grand daughters.

4/30/2009 10:56 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I didn't mind watching kids grow up in this business, but i'm not sure I like watching their granbkids grow up.

4/30/2009 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Jim A. said...

Should have corrected my comment. I was refering to looking at photos of my grand daughters.

It is something to realize that we've known some of today's performers since they were infants and their kids are in the act.

4/30/2009 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Bill Strong is this picture from your album ? That is my Dad Hans Klose ( tallest one standing) Would love to see some more if you have any. Thanks

Hans Klose Jr

5/01/2009 12:50 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Hi Hans,
This was sent to me by Trudy's sister Penny, it is fropm an early 1960's Polack program. I'll have to look through my files to see what I have.

5/01/2009 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Annie said...

Mix flowers bouquet is my first choice!! I love them!!

5/09/2009 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home