YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, April 06, 2009

NOTES FROM, :24 HOUR MAN": NOSE DIVE

We took another nose dive Fri. evening,(why always on Friday), so the "Infernal Machine" has been in the shop since Sat. morning. If you live in the Riverview area, I highly recomend, "ALAFIA COMPUTERS", repair shop,(it is on Hiway 301, same place as Judy & Lee Stevens' Pet Salon.
Of course now I am way behind, for one thing I'm putting the Sunday Comics on the shelf for now, takes forever to scan all those pages etc. There didn't seem to be much interest in it either.
Besides,,,,Wade would rather see all those "Lovely Ladies"!!!!

I want to thank all the commentors, you have no idea how much they mean.
Bill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mr. Lee said...

Bill , Glad to see ya back up and runnin'.. I agree about the computor Shop, Eric is excellant and very fair priced.

4/06/2009 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Mireille. said...

Bill Cheie;
Take your time.
all good tings take time.
and patience,
it was so nice to see you and Trudy and penny at the Club,lov Mireille...

4/06/2009 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home