YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, June 16, 2006

IN MEMORY of BUNNI BARTOK PERZ

Dear Lord, thank you for having given me the
opportunity to bring a measure of happiness
into the lives of many, for helping others join
me in the make believe world of entertainment,
for giving me the talent, ability, and desire
to make the eternal child surface, if just for
a moment.
When the whistle blows, and my time on
earth is finished, let my Showfolk brothers
and sisters rejoice, not weep, as I have gone
to help in the longest running show in
eternity,,,,where every act is Center Ring,
every lot is grassy, every house is full, and
everyone is a Star.
Showfolks Prayer
from
BLACK BRAS DON'T SHOW THE DIRT
by
BUNNI BARTOK PERZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home