YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

QUASSAR'S QUIZ: SANTA'S HELPER


Now this should be a cinch, no clues,but this guy is a showman all the way, always has been, always will be.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This performer comes to the Kennel every xmas. All the pets get their picture taken with him. Poloroid film is getting mighty expensive. The memorys are pricless. I took one picture with JUSTICE where she has her nose in Santas crotch. Another shot we did not notice until prints were made. but here is santa with three pets and his drawers are around his ankles. Good thing he was wearing skivies. His mind was on the hugh pets wanting the snack he brought them and did not notice a draft.

8/09/2006 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Santa suit was made by the fabulous Joanne Wilson for Tommy and Clancey's Christmas Show. It was solid sequins and Santa was seen from blocks away.

8/10/2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the great part of being part of the Holly Bros. Circus. I was there the day Tommy sold his great collection of show costumes to Fred Sr. From I saw they were alot history there. I would love to know what happen it?

David

8/10/2006 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Dale, Joanne makes some fabulous costumes but I made this one. I made two all together, one was for a townie.
Penny

9/09/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home