YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

T-BONE STEAK DINNER

Trudy and I just got home from Showfolks of Sarasota, where we had a fabulous dinner of, Mixed Greens Salad, T-Bone Steak, Baked Potato, Mixed Vegtables, & Apple Pie A la Mode. My compliments to the Chef! A good dinner with good company, La Norma, Ann Copeland, Terry & Dick Abbot, and Bob Lippis.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, You really know how to hurt a person. I sit here eating my tube of chips and drinking a cold beer.

8/05/2006 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, I know tat at one point you and your wife worked Hawthorne Cats. Can you do me a favor? Give me the names of some of the Hawthorn Acts on the road today? I don't know of any

8/06/2006 4:20 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I have to admit, my wife & I have been retired for almost 7 years, and the last 6 years we worked for Hawthorn we were in Germany, I have no idea what goes on there.
Not to mention the fact, that even though Mr.C and I didn't always get along very well, I would be reluctant to give out info to "anonymous", as there are too many people who use it against him, and I believe Hawthorn got a bad rap.

8/06/2006 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biil, I agree, JC got a bad rap. I applaude your not giving out information to Annonymous (too mant people hide behind Annonymous on yours and Buckles blogs.). I am a believer if you have something to say, put your name on it. Everyone does not have to agree with you but stand behind your comments. I am sure nobody will bother to read my comment but that's OK.

8/06/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Dan H.,
Any Hawthorn acts on the road will carry that name. As I have said, we have been away so long we really know nothing of what goes on there. We only know what we see reported in the news, for one thing in our opinion his Elephants were unjustly taken away.
I will repeat what I said before I would rather not get into political discussions on this site, that is not it's purpose.

8/07/2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE GREAT T-BONNE STEAK DINNER,WAS A FIRST TIME AT THE CLUB.
THE CHEF FOR IT WAS MIREILLE,THERON ARNOSI.
SHE BARB-Q.IT. FOUR BY FOUR.
ON HER GEORGE FOURMANS,ELECTRIC GRILL
FOR THE 110 GUEST.
IT WAS VERY GOOD,
MIREILLE...

11/12/2006 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home