YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

SNAPSHOT: Babies # 3 HOLD THAT TIGER


Go ahead Trudy, just put the collar around his neck and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,! I think this guy was about 4 months old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen that look before! You are going to do what!!!!!!!! Not thrilled about the idea of a leash.

8/03/2006 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I ever see is the back end of a pet that does not want to put on a collar. They get faster every year. I start with cat collars at 8 weeks if I can. Actually I prefer harnesses. If I have to use a collar, a grayhound collar works best for me. They can't slip out of them.

8/03/2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home