YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SNAPSHOTS: AERIAL PHOTOS OF HOXIE BROS. CIRCUS 1968


I have purposely used plural in the title of this post because I used 2 snapshots to show the whole lot, the hard part for me, being an amatuer at this sort of thing, was the snapshots were taken from different angles. If you will notice the center pole on the right has two shadows, careless of me to not remove the one, follow the line below that shadow up across the trucks, I'm sure you can see the line.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job of cut and paste. You are way ahead of me. I haven't figured out how to scan.

8/02/2006 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me cut and paste means blunt sissors and elmers glue. Would never have noticed the line. Great job here.

8/02/2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing missing is the PURPLE! cc

8/02/2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I agree with you cc, the photos I scanned for this were pretty faded, click on the picture to make it bigger and look close at the trucks in front of the side show, you can see a little purple.Look at the shadows on the ground beside those trucks.

8/02/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home