YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SHOWFOLKS FLEA MARKET # 2


Here's Mary Ruth Herriott looking at some wardrobe, Freddy Canestreli looking at some neck loops,(maybe he wants to try one on Marco), & Tracey Bannister & Steven Strong are posing for the camera.

2 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

Once again I come , hat in hand , to ask a question of a more knowing and gifted person -- I think we all know how I'd define a market of fleas , but what does flea market really mean , or stand for -- need some history from a historian !

8/20/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Jim, in a google search bar type, Flea Market origin, then click Flea Market Facts, it should showa yellow page with some history. Basically, no one knows for sure.

8/20/2006 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home