YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, October 23, 2006

SNAPSHOT: EUROPEAN LOTS





Since I see some comments regarding lots in Europe,(Festplatz), in German, here is an example of many of them. What's convenient is to drive stakes they merely remove a brick, & replace it after tear down.

Of course there are exceptions to everything, the bottom pics are the town where Patricia came to discuss taking over the Elephant Dept.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking back at some propertys I have owned, The cobble stone driveways and courtyards were very slick after a rain and trechulas{how about that spelling} after a storm of ice and snow. I think I would prefer mudd.

10/30/2006 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home