YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, March 12, 2007

BUSCH GARDENS ELEPHANTS

I think this Elephant compound is new from the last time I was there?


It's a good thing Steven rode the Sky Ride, every time we went to get pictures of the elephants, they had just given them hay, and all we could see was rear ends.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One can never see too many elephant rear ends. I was starting to worry about the blog. Who is STEVEN? I knew you were having some problems adjusting to the new blog setup. Your grandson looks so much like Trudy! Great pictures Bill. Your blog was very much missed, but on never wants to waste a moment with the family.

3/13/2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Steven is our youngest son. It was great having the family all together!

3/13/2007 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's loading very slowly....I thought it was my computer??

Elephants are lovely from afar....always afraid of what they can do ...saw some of that many years ago...

3/16/2007 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home