YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

FROM MIKE NAUGHTON, MR. YANKEE DOODLE CIRCUS

HAMID-MORTON CIRCUS
Mike said he got this from June Dewsbury in the late '70's, she & Geoff were two wonderful people. I was going to put this on as a quiz but seeing Charlie Basile on the left, Joe Basile on the right, & George A. Hamid Sr. in the middle, I figured it would be a dead give-away. Lot's of old friends in this one, see how many you can find.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, you know I know most of these people so I will let everyone else guess. I am just amazed at how web costumes are recyeled. We wore the yellow leotard with the black bangles that look like polka dots one year and here they are again.
How many years did Bob Atterbury use them?
Penny

4/13/2007 3:15 PM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

WOW -- does that picture blow up neat when you click on it !!

4/13/2007 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about 50

4/15/2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home