YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

MORE FROM THE STORE

MARTIN LAMBERTI
I have often wondered what became of this young man.

GAYLORD MAYNARD
What can you say about this guy????

SENOR ANTONIO
Another great Balancing Trapeze Act

SENOR ANTONIO MORALES
"Watch closely, you may never see the likes of this again"

"Y'ALL COME VISIT WITH US AGAIN NOW, Y'HEAR"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good picture of his athlectic physique. His musles came out great' and what a hand balancing trick. All in all' quite a perfect form. naturally a good photographer too.

4/10/2007 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually the very well developed musled humans don't have great flexability.

4/10/2007 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY...NICE...BUT..I..WANTH... TO...
SEE...THE... OTHER...SIDE...LOL....

4/10/2007 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin is the son of Willy Lamberti who was one of the members of the Gretona high wire act and they resided in Rochester , Ind.

4/11/2007 8:57 AM  
Blogger martielamb said...

That's absolutly right, It's such a pleasure to be remembered for my earlier days I am the son of Willie and Clara Lamberti. What happened to me? I went to Germany and lived there and worked in "Traumtheater" (Dream Theatre) "Salome" for 13 years where I evolved from Juggler Handballancer to Comic. I've returned to the US of A and have been working with and for Niel Goldberg's Cirque Productions for the last 9 years. We will be opening a new show in Atlantic City in June. You can find me on my space http://www.myspace.com/martinlamberti It would be a real pleasure to hear from someone from the old days.

4/13/2007 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what happened to Senor Antonio? He was an agent in Las Vegas for years, but he has disappeared. Bill Biggerstaff and Gil Miller used to run into him all of the time, but Bill says he just disappeared, maybe went south of the border. Does anyone know???
Neil Cockerline
Minneapolis, MN

4/17/2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home