YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

CIRCUS AMERICA: TARZAN "THE LORD OF THE JUNGLE" & AERIAL NUMBER



To strike the props from the cage there was an aerial display with The Pharoahs Cradle Act, The Albercinis Double Trapeze, and in the center Charlie, & Dorothy Nock with The Riksos Balancing Ladder. Unfortunately when my computer died one of the things lost, among others, was a picture of the ladder act.

THE ALBERCINIS
Notice the open neck loop

THE PHAROAHS
Bill & Trudy Strong.
I also used no safety on my neck loop, although I did wear mine a little tighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home