YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

TRIVIA QUESTION: WHAT IS A "BLUE MOON"????

In the last post I am wearing a tee shirt with the picture of Cheyenne Chief "Two Moons", probably named so from being born during a "Blue Moon". What is a Blue Moon????

9 Comments:

Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

I know it -- I KNOW IT ---It's something the Marcels sang about !!! So what did I win ????

7/05/2007 7:41 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

WRONG, YOU DON'T GET,,,,"NUTTIN"!!!!
BESIDES,,,,YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR AGE,,,,DOO WOP,,DOO WOP!!

7/05/2007 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Moons are two Full Moons in the same month. Bill Galloway,Rochester,NY

7/05/2007 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

second full moon in the same month.. MR, LEE

7/05/2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Bob Cline said...

Bill and Mr. Lee are right.

7/06/2007 5:24 AM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

what about Jim ??

7/07/2007 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WATH....ABUT....24-HOUR-MAN...
USING....MY.....DOT....DOT....DOT....HE....MUST....LIKE....THEM.....
LOL...LOL...LOL....

7/07/2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I'm not the most intelligent person in the world, perhaps you would like to enlighten us, WAHT IS YOUR, DOT....DOT....DOT....?

7/07/2007 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous' from what I see' is coma, coma, coma,,,, 'FUNNNNNYYYYYY.

7/12/2007 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home