YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

DINNER #6: ALBERTO ZOPPE

Here is Alberto with his youngest daughter, Tosca and with Penny Wilson Rodriguez.


Penny worked in Alberto's Riding Act in the 1950's.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tosca

2/03/2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

anonymous: THANK YOU! You don't have to be "anonymous", I welcome being corrected when I'm wr,,wro,,wron,,wrong!!!!

Also Thank You Penny for the corrections I have edited the mistakes!

2/03/2008 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Son of a Gun, Boy does Alberto look GREAT. By the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS ALBERTO (January 4th.) Tosca is so grown up since I last saw her.
Memories for Tosca and Alberto
You all had a spagetti dinner at my house which Alberto cooked. The boys all stayed at Ocean Beach Park after the insoident of the dock floating away, and your Brother swam out to get it. Those were the days as "Archie Bunker" would say. Stay well and regards to all. ------ Penny you look good too!! Nice Photos

2/03/2008 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALBERTO...SURE...LOOK.....FANTASTIC...ONLY...WISH...I...WOULD...LOOK...LIKE...THAT....LOL...LOL...

2/04/2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger jjw said...

Hi all,
Thank you all for the memories. I had a wonderful time. Please one correction though. Seeing as how I would burn water, the credit for any Spagetti would belong to my wife Sandy, who could not make it down to Sarasota this time. Alberto Zoppé

2/04/2008 7:14 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

This is the comment above, which is from Alberto.

Hi all,
Thank you all for the memories. I had a wonderful time. Please one correction though. Seeing as how I would burn water, the credit for any Spagetti would belong to my wife Sandy, who could not make it down to Sarasota this time. Alberto Zoppé

2/04/2008 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home