YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, March 17, 2008

A PHONE CALL FROM JOANNE AT THE "FOLLIES"

Joanne received a welcome surprise visit from long time, dear friends Antar & Beverly Wazzan. They were enroute to San Diego to embark on a cruise celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary.

You see, in spite of the song, some people do stay together, "that's what forever is for"!
They need to put a flash on phone cameras.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture of my beautiful sister and my favorite brother-in-law Bill. But you know, I don't think the numbers are right...They were married the year I was born, and I swear I'm only 39....LOL

3/19/2008 5:56 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Someone was discussing turning 40, and I said, "I turned 40 in 1974, I tried it for a few days and didn't like it, so I went back to 39, and I've been there ever since.

3/19/2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home