YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT ACT FROM MIKE NAUGHTON

Wait till you see this.
He reminds me of Ray Bolger, at first. In the old Hollywood studio days the big shots would have signed this guy to a multi-year contract and have him featured in every major motion picture.
As the act progressed, I am reminded of Kinko. This guy has taken a traditional contortion piece and "brought it to full bloom".

1 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Mike:
Thank you for the great videos.
In one of the old "Broadway Melodies", type movies I saw a guy who danced like Ray Bolger, probably even looser limbed, I have no idea who he was or what movie it was.

1/22/2009 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home