YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, March 06, 2009

AAAAHHHH DO YOU REMEMBER????

HOW MANY OF YOU REMEMBER THIS GREAT HANGING PERCH ACT?

SANDY WINTERS & LARRY RUHL
MICHELE & MICHAEL


PENNY ALSO REMEMBERS BRENDA JONES AS MICHELE
LARRY WHERE ARE YOU?

MORE BRENDA JONES FROM PENNY



MORE LARRY RUHL FROM PENNY
LARRY RUHL AS LE CRAIG

3 Comments:

Blogger BOBBY'S LITL BRO. said...

Bill, I have some movies of Trudy and you on the Gil Gray show putting to gather your cradle act. Bobby Moore ask me to send it to you. Please send me your mailing address so i can send you the DVD. Casey

3/09/2009 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill: My first circus was the Detroit Moslem Shrine Circus in 1963. One display featured Michelle and Michael and the Palace Duo together with 3 solo acts. It was very impressive to say the least! And "Michelle's" platinum blond hair even made my Dad comment! I remember seeing them on the Mike Douglas Show too, as well as "The Pirates of the Air" back in the 1960's. Thanks for keeping up with all of the great photos on your blog too- I just LOVE seeing them!
Neil Cockerline

3/09/2009 3:33 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Hey Casey,
Good to hear from you, hope all is well.
PO Box 475
Gibsonton, FL
33534
Bill

3/09/2009 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home