YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

FROM PENNY'S SCRAPBOOK: THE MACHINOS

THE MACHINOS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the Machino's! I can remember my first true love at the age of four, yes it was Dagmar. I went to her dad Joe and asked if I could marry his daughter. I believe that would be around the time of this photo 1954 or 55. I think the last time I saw them would have been around 1958 or 59. We had a Spartan house trailer stored at Joe's trailer park in Sarasota. I also recall the Gretona family. Otto was driving a new Volkswagon car; one of the first ones I can remember seeing.

3/16/2009 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home