YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Monday, May 15, 2006

QUASSARS QUIZ


Jumping through time by short jumps brings us to the Hamid-Morton Circus, in Montreal, Canada, in 1952. Can you name this this young Flying Act couple, & the Flying Act they worked in.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zacini. Could never remember how to speel the name. I froliced in the ocean with Eddie so don't think this is him.

5/15/2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger GaryHill said...

Dutchess, just what did you do in the ocean with him????

5/16/2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Dutchess: No it's not Zacchini, and I have to look it up every time I spell it. As far as frolicing in the ocean with Eddie,,,,,I wouldn't touch that remark for anything!!!!

5/16/2006 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary, We swam, we splashed water, we tried to catch fish. We enjoyed the ocean. Eddie was one of the nicest performer I met my first year in training. GEEISH Haven't you ever Froliced?

5/16/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger GaryHill said...

Naked every time!

5/17/2006 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary, THAT is not FROLICING!!! He wore a SPEEDO suit "NO socks needed. I wore an eitty bitty hawiani print bikini. JC was not thrilled. You know we are going to be deleted off Bills blog if we don;t straighten up and fly right. My new medication makes me bold.

5/17/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

I thought it was "Knott's Landing", no, that was too tame, " Desperate Housewives", maybe, but the Dutchess is not married, how about "Sex In Blog City"!!!! I don't want to lose my OFG 70 rating, OFG 70, that's Old Fogies Guidance, Not suitable for Old Fogies over 70!

5/17/2006 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was absolutely NO SEX whats soever!!!! Now if I knew then what I know now!!! HUMMMM Who is 70? The most excitment I have EVER had has been on these blogs. Very sheltered life. Maybe I ought to plug in a TV and find out what I am missing. Living alone for 15 years has never seemed tame before the blog.

5/18/2006 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough foolishness! Who is this nice looking couple?

5/19/2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Since no one has made any guesses, and this photo will soon get kicked into the archives, I guess I'll have to give Dutchess the answer. This is Annie & Willie Robbins, real name is Edleson. At the time of this photo they were members of, The Flying Hartzels. They are the parents of Tommy Edleson, another great flyer.

5/20/2006 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worked with Tom at CW. Nice guy and good flyer. Didn't know his parents were flyers. So, The Flying Robbins have been around for awhile.

5/20/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Willie still cuts a mean rug on the dance floor at Showfolks too.

5/20/2006 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home