YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Friday, May 12, 2006

REBUTTAL


This is for the pony down the road, you think you're a "Little Horse", now I'm a "Little Horse"!!!!
Baby Huey

3 Comments:

Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

Jim, This is baby Huey, he is 7 years old, & 24 inches tall. Joanne inherited him from Scott Taylor, who was a very good friend, and lived right behind us. Joanne also owns the house he lived in, which she uses for a vacation rental, in case you want to come down to visit. The gentleman with Trudy is Joe Vesoza, Chairman of the Hadi Temple Shrine Circus, in Evansville, IN.

5/12/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger Down the Road by Jim said...

How neat !!! I don't think I've ever seen one so small --- he looks like you could almost keep him in the house , like you would your dogs, but I suppose you can't -- is this a miget , or what?? We had a team of minuture donkeys one year , pulling a small poney wagon, and they didn't run, they scampered, like mice would do -- Steve, didn't you untangle them on one of the briges, when they ran in a circle, and wrapped themselves up ??? I think the donkeys were bigger than baby Huey ,even!

5/12/2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just see six or eight of these little guys dressed to the nines in a merry go round setting act. All attached by ribbons to a may pole. A very simple liberty act. The beauty of it would go over so well with the public. A couple of baskets filled with white doves and we have a fairytale type act. Makes my heart thump just to imigane the sight.

5/19/2006 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home