YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

WAGON SHOW MEMORIES

I'm sure I have posted this picture before, but every time John Herriott, or Buckles talk about the wagon show days, when they walked the animals overland, this image pops into my head. I can't help but feel this little group is resting after having just arrived on the lot. I have no idea who, where, or when, and really don't think it matters, to me it tells a story.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, Every once in a while I see a picture that just takes my breath away. This is not one of them, but I know how you feel. Somethings just can't be put into words. That baby elephant in the womb was one for me. I cried at the beauty of it.

12/14/2006 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home