YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SNAPSHOTS:PENNY RAN ACROSS THESE, NOT SURE WHERE THEY CAME FROM?

This is Ringling Bros. Gold, in Japan, in 1989


How's that for a Marquee????

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notr all the porta johns beside the tent. Half of them were American style and half were Japanese sqatting style. Interesting was that the largest per cent of Japanese would line up to the American ones. True story, and if you have ever been in Japan you can understand why. They also eat with two little sticks and drive on the wrong side of the road.

2/13/2007 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that may be the 1990 tour as That looks like the King Tusk tractor
I don't remember that being there in 1989

2/13/2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger 24-HOUR-MAN said...

larry allen dean:
Do you remember you & Junior stopping to visit the Vargas Show in El Paso on your way home, in '88. This was the second year '89.

Besides, would I put a date without checking with "Encyclopedia Woodcock"?

2/13/2007 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry 'bout that I was thinking Gold unit Japan was '89 & '90
I was wrong it was '88 & '89

2/14/2007 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home