YESTERDAY'S TOWNS

HOWDY, MY NAME IS BILL STRONG, I'LL BE YOUR "24 HOUR MAN", ROUTING YOU INTO THE PAST TO SEE WHAT THE CIRCUS WAS IN DAYS GONE BY. IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, AND MISS WHAT IT USED TO BE, THEN COME ON ALONG AS WE GO DOWN THE ROAD FOLLOWING THE ARROWS BACKWARDS, TO "YESTERDAY'S TOWNS"! IF YOU HAVE CIRCUS RELATED PICTURES YOU WOULD LIKE POSTED, SEND THEM TO,,,,yesterday1@verizon.net,,,,AND WE WILL TRY TO FIT THEM IN. "24 HOUR MAN" WILL HAVE THE FINAL DECISION ON POSTING.

My Photo
Name:
Location: GIBSONTON, FLORIDA, United States

Three years at CWM made me a real traditionalist, and I keep remembering Bob Parkinson saying, "I want the people to see what the circus used to be, not what it is today. That's what this site is about!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

FROM JERRY BEEMAN,,,,THE FLYING LAFORMS

I received this email this morning.

My name is Jerry Beeman.
I was the last catcher with the FLying LaForms, 1969-1972.
Attached is a photo Mitzi gave me.
Mitzi is still with us. I plan on taking her to Circus Hollywood Sunday,
April 22 at Raymond James Stadium, here in Tampa.

THE LAFORMS WITH DALE EVANS & ROY ROGERS
Left to Right, Mitzi, Dale Evans, Joe, Roy Rogers & Lillie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,
Dad & Mom is on Circus Hollywood. Give him a call. He like to hear from you.
D. Powell

4/19/2007 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home